I’m a graphic designer with a special focus on logo design and branding.
A design is your identity – who you are and what you represent. Every logo should have meaning and tell your story.
Here’s a website banner concept I designed for Big Feat Media – a PR company with special compassion for the little guy.
• Enterprise web hosting & maintenance
• Website migration
• Site staging and scaling
• One Signal integration
• Google AMP integration
• Cloudflare CDN setup and configuration
• Google Analytics
• WordPress & Drupal development
• Dedicated server & VPS (cPanel) management
In 2014, I developed St. Lucia Times, a news website with over 1 million page views per month.
A moment, like driving a race car, will pass by in less than the blink of an eye. Capturing the best part of a single moment is the hardest thing to do.
After all, how do you select the best moment that lasts for only a second?
Information Technology was my first secular passion. For 10 years (2007 – 2017), I worked with the largest Government I.T. department on the island of Saint Lucia. For those years, my experience focused on:
• WIMAX networks
• Active Directory
• Windows Server environments
• Linux and Windows operating systems
• Polycom video conferencing solutions
• VMware virtual environments
• Computer hardware and networking
• Zimbra mail administration and more.
For now though, I love design, website development, and photography.
You may probably have realized that I have no contact information here. That’s because I’m not taking any work right now.