I design simple, professional websites and also complex web based applications. I use a mixture of HTML5, CSS, PHP, and WordPress. But for the complex websites, I use Drupal. I am a Drupal Expert and these are rare to find especially in the Caribbean.
Drupal is considered one of the most flexible and powerful CMS’s available for developing excessively complex enterprise websites. It can be manipulated to use diverse rules and workflows to shape a website into almost anything you want it to be.
When building websites the client has the option of including the following:
- - Purchase of domain name (Needs to be renewed every 1, 2 or 3 years)
- - Unlimited website pages
- - MySQL database
- - Website forum
- - Contact forms with integrated email system
- - Logo design and branding included
- - Web based application development, inventory systems, membership creation, workflow integration, reservation systems, bookings, email notification integration, messaging etc.
- - Adaptive website (For mobile devices)
- - E-Commerce: Payment method integration/Shopping cart/Checkout (Paypal/Credit Card)
- - Google AdSense integration (For generating revenue)
I build websites that change how they look based on what device you are using. Look at this website on your phone or tablet and see what happens.
Logos & Branding
Need a logo for your website? I can include that in the website design process.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps get your site seen on search engines like Google and MSN.